Securing contaminants on the floor
Ref: 9520241, box of 100
- Absorbs and bonds the liquids to prevent its spread and contamination into the environment
- Facilitates cleaning of the floors between interventions to improve the rotation rates
- Prevents falls and slips due to the presence of liquids on the floor and contributes to making the work environment safer
Medical Device, Class I. Manufacturer: Cleanis SASU. Carefully read the information on the packaging.
The hygienic single-use Ultra Super Absorbent Mat quickly and effectively absorbs blood, cleaning solutions (rinsing liquid), urine and other liquids present in the operating theatre.
It is possible to place it in front of the feet of the medical team.
It is often used during surgeries that produce lavage fluid:
|Product reference||952 22 02|
|Classification||Medical Device, Class I - CE|
|Packaging||Box of 30 mats|
|Dimensions||100 x 110 cm|
|Absorption||Up to 15 L of water and 7 L of 0.9% saline solution|
|Standards||Compliant with Directive 93/42/EEC|
|Expiry date||No expiry date|
- Is GelMax Duo Mat non-slip?
Yes. The green part of the GelMax Duo Mat to be used in contact with the floor is non-slip.
- Does the GelMax Duo Mat absorb washing solutions?
Yes. GelMax Duo Mat absorbs any type of biological fluid.