ARTZ 2.0® Mobile UVC Unit
The future looks bright, Ultraviolet bright ™
- Affordable: Economically-priced high-end system
- Fast: Disinfects high-touch surfaces in minutes
- Effective: Proven to inactivate virus, bacteria, fungi over 7 log reduction
- Safe: 360° motion and infrared sensors automatically shut off
Artz 2.0® features twenty-four (24) 45” slimline UVC lamps optically centered around a highly polished reflector for maximum intensity. It has long life 12,000-hour ”Green” lamp technology. It also uses 360-degree motion and infrared sensors as a safety precaution. System controls may be operated by any Wi-Fi-enabled device and log-ins can be personalized for tracking purposes. The ARTZ2.0® Unit records session data that can be downloaded to a computer for further analysis on productivity and time management.
Proven to inactivate viruses, bacteria, fungi over 7 log reduction.
ARTZ 2.0® is used in:
- Patient rooms
- Operating room (OR)
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
- Emergency care (EC)
|Dimensions||68.5”H x 24”W x 29''D|
|Power cable length||20 ft (retractable)|
|Precautions for use||Prolonged, direct exposure to UVC light can cause temporary skin redness and eye irritation, but does not cause skin cancer or cataracts.|
- Do we have studies showing how safe it is?
Yes. Data available upon request.
- Do we have studies showing how effective it is?
Yes. It was tested by an independent lab on inactivating critical pathogens. Data available upon request
- What are the wavelengths of the UVC light?
Within the germicidal range – 253.7nm.
- Are the lamps “green”?
Yes. They contain ≤ 8mg of mercury (Hg). They also do not produce ozone.