MRS45-12 Mobile UVC Unit
The future looks bright, Ultraviolet bright ™
- Affordable: Economically-priced high-end system
- User friendly: Easy-to-operate; minimal training required
- Green Technology: Produces no ozone or other secondary contaminants
MRS45-12 features twelve (12), 45” slimline UVC lamps optically centered around a highly polished reflector for maximum intensity. It also uses 360-degree motion and infrared sensors as a safety precaution. System controls are located directly on the unit, which allows utilization of a touchscreen with three (3) pre-programmed disinfection cycle times, and the option to manually set disinfection cycle times.
MRS45-12 is used in:
- Patient rooms
- Operating room (OR)
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
- Emergency care (EC)
|Dimensions||63”H x 25.5”W x 25.5”D|
|Power cable length||15 ft|
|Precautions for use||Prolonged, direct exposure to UVC light can cause temporary skin redness and eye irritation, but does not cause skin cancer or cataracts.|
- Do we have studies showing how safe it is?
Yes. Data available upon request.
- What are the wavelengths of the UVC light?
Within the germicidal range – 253.7nm.
- Are the lamps “green”?
Yes. They contain ≤ 8mg of mercury (Hg). They also do not produce ozone.